Selection of research scholarships for short-term studies in Czech higher education institutions in the 111 academic year
四，待遇: 免學費；具有碩士學位或同等學歷者，每月核予 9,500克朗，未具碩士學位或同等學歷者，每月核予9,000克朗，由受獎者之進修/研究系所發給。亦可自費申請學生宿舍，惟須於申請表上註明。另在捷克研習期間之健康保險費用須自行負擔。
1. Provided by: Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic
2. Scholarship period: September or October, 2022 (depending on the opening schedule of the proposed study/research institution), go to Czech higher education institutions for 5 months or 10 months of study/research.
3. Quota: 20 scholarships for 10 months (5 months can also be applied)
4. Treatment: Free of tuition; those with a master's degree or equivalent will be granted 9,500 kronor a month, and those without a master's degree or equivalent will be granted 9,000 kronor a month, which will be issued by the awardee's department of advanced studies/research
give. You can also apply for student dormitory at your own expense, but you must indicate it on the application form. In addition, the health insurance expenses during the study period in the Czech Republic must be borne by yourself.
5. Application qualifications:
(1) Having the nationality of the Republic of China.
(2) Those who have a score of 80 or more in Czech or English in any semester or pass the "Comparison Table of English Tests and CEFR Framework" (as in Attachment 1) of any of the test levels/scores listed in Level B2.
(3) Those who have obtained a bachelor's degree or equivalent before October 2022 are preferred. However, Second- and Third-year university students and professors/teachers can also apply.
(4) During this period, you can go abroad for further study/research (before recommendation, please confirm and evaluate the feasibility of the applicant to go to Czech Republic, including personal, family, and military service issues of men of service age, severe special infectious pneumonia epidemic and other factors.
(5) Individual applications that have been recommended by the school to the department without school recommendation procedures will not be accepted.