SUMMER SCHOOL OF SLAVONIC STUDIES 2022
APPLICATION FOR A SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDED BY THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, YOUTH AND SPORTS OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC
(二)在校任一學期捷語成績 70 分以上或持有任何捷語能力證明者;曾修 習其他斯拉夫語言課程且任一學期成績 70 分以上或持有此類語言能 力證明者亦開放申請。
1.Provided by: Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic
2.Quota: 15 scholarships
3.Treatment:The cost of accommodation and related activities during the summer camp will be provided by the host school and will be handled in a coordinated manner
4. Application qualifications:
(1) Nationals of the Republic of China who have reached the age of 18.
(2) Those who have a score of 70 points or above in Czech language in any semester at the school or hold any certificate of Czech language proficiency; those who have studied other Slavic language courses and have a score of 70 points or more in any semester or hold such certificate of language proficiency are also open to apply.
(3) Those who can study abroad during this period (before recommending, please confirm and evaluate the feasibility of the applicant to go to the Czech Republic during this period, including factors such as personal, family and military service issues for men of service age).
(4) Those who are recommended by the school they are studying in; individual applications not recommended by the school will not be accepted; students who have already studied in the Czech Republic will also be recommended by the domestic university from which they graduated.
(5) Applications are also open for applicants who have been admitted by Czech higher education institutions for short-term study/research scholarships in previous years.